Thanks to Variety Cruises for their support of Demo Non-Profit!
About this Cruise
Experience this Amazing 7 Night Cape Verde Archipelago Cruise for Two!
Departing and returning to Sal, Palmeira, voyage through the archipelago of Cape Verde with its welcoming locals and its intoxicating blend of African and Portuguese influences. Blessed with a pleasant year-round climate, the archipelago offers a diverse range of landscapes from verdant mountain ranges, lush hills and jungles, to volcanic landscapes and deserted beaches. This cruise will open up a vibrant and colorful world for you including stops at the islands of: Sal, Boa Vista, Santiago, Fogo, San Vincente, and San Antao.
- Accommodation in Category B cabin for 2 passengers
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* Variety Cruises is the USA Today Reader's Choice "Best Boutique Cruise Line" worldwide.
NOT INCLUDED: Flight from US to Cape Verde, Port taxes of roughly $320 per person (collected during the cruise). Crew tips, shore excursions and other personal expenses.
https://cloud.travelpledge.com/From: Sal, Palmeira To: Sal, Palmeira
Variety Cruises is one of the leading yacht cruise lines worldwide, operating a fleet of 11 fully owned vessels offering travelers the ultimate Yacht Cruise experience. With capacities ranging from 5 to 36 cabins, Variety Cruises’ upscale yachts and experiential cruise itineraries embrace each destination by visiting much-loved and unfrequented ports of call in a private, intimate and relaxed environment. Some of Variety Cruises’ industry nomination highlights:
- USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS 2016: “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
- CruiseCritic.Com 2015: one of the top 15 small ship cruise lines and ” Best for Yacht Cruises” category
- Tourism Awards 2015: Gold Award in “Small Ship Cruising in Greece” category
- CruiseCritic.Com; the No1 small ship cruise line in the Scenic Nature category
- Conde Nast Traveler Greece; the best Small Ship Cruise Line in Greece
The M/Y HARMONY V is a 183 ½ ft-wide elegant yacht and was rebuilt/launched in July 2009. The HARMONY V complies with EUROSOLAS safety regulations, ISPS (International Ships Port Safety Code) ISM, (International Safety Management), while its powerful engines, generators and state of the art stabilizers will allow for safe and comfortable cruising.
Service on board is provided by your Captain, the Cruise Coordinator and your experienced Marine and Hotel crew members. Service will be attentive or unobtrusive according to your requirements and priority is always given to the safety and comfort of passengers. Organized excursions are available for most ports of call and can be pre-booked or reserved 24 hours in advance.